Register & Recorder’s Office
The Register and Recorder’s Office performs the following duties:
- Register of Wills
- Recorder of Deeds and other land records
- Clerk of the Orphans’ Court
- Marriage Licenses
- Processing Guardianships
Certified Copy of Marriage License for REAL ID
- Send written request with check or money order for $5.00 payable to Warren County Recorder of Deeds. Mail your payment and request to Register and Recorder's Office, 204 Fourth Avenue, Warren, PA 16365.
- Please include full legal names of both parties and full date and year you were married so that we can locate your record.
- Include a self-addressed stamped envelope so that we can return your document to you.
- You may also obtain a certified copy of your marriage license in our office Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The fee is $5.00 for a certified copy.
Clerk of the Orphans' Court - Fundamentals of Guardianship Virtual Training 2022
We are pleased announce that the Office of Elder Justice in the Courts and the Administrative Office of PA Courts is sponsoring virtual training for family and non-professional guardians. The sessions are 2 hours each and include essential guardianship basics, best practices, Guardianship Tracking System overview, and much more. All interested parties must register to attend. There are 16 sessions offered between May 17th and December 14th, day and evening classes. Please download the GUARDIANSHIP TRAINING form below for more information. You can register online at https://pacourts.webex.com. On this page, click on the three horizontal lines appearing to the left and select WebEx Training from the menu. Note: The WebEx Training page may try to open in a new browser page or tab. If you have popup blockers enabled, the page may not open. You may need to disable pop-up blockers, or authorize one-time access if prompted, and then try opening the page again. Click on the Register link next to your preferred class and complete the registration page. Please call the Clerk of Orphans' Court with any questions 814-728-3432.
Real Estate Records Online
Warren County real estate records from 1985 to present are available online at www.uslandrecords.com. To view or download documents, customers must first register and subscribe. There is no charge to search the website for documents, but a fee will be charged to download or print the documents. We also have public terminals available in our office which you may use to research land records and other documents.
Go to Pennsylvania Land Records website and select “Warren” as the county from the drop-down menu. Use criteria like business/personal name and document type to search for your records.
- 2022 Register Recorder Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Birth Record Application (PDF)
- Certified Copy of Marriage License for REAL ID
- Death Certificate Application (PDF)
- Fundamentals of Guardianship Training Schedule and Registration Information
- Marriage License Rules in Pennsylvania
- Register, Recorder, Clerk of Orphans Court Fee Schedule
- Uniform Parcel Identifier Implementation (PDF)